How to check latest Mobile offers on your mobile number ?
What can be more convenient than saving while you are sipping your morning tea? With the advancement of technology and the evolution of digitization, today all the transactions and payment settlements related to our mobile numbers are just a click away.
Moreover, because of air-tight competition and the prerogative of customer satisfaction, various mobile operators offer exclusive discounts and cashbacks to their customers along with concessionary tariffs.
Below, we have enlisted certain mobile offers that you can at the convenience of using your mobile phones:-
Airtel recharge offers-
How to find?
- Dial 121 to enquire about various schemes offered, VAS and bill plans. A nominal amount of 50 paise for 3 minutes would be charged.
- If you undergo any problem or have any kind of grievance, dial 198 (toll free) that is the complaint/information request number for Airtel.
- Call on 1800 103 4444 in case you seek for any general information regarding your prepaid / post-paid account.
- Dial *123# for any balance-related enquiry.
- In case you are not an Airtel customer or you are dialling from your landline, call on 9810198101 for any kind of customer support services and offer enquiry.
My Airtel app:
Now, you can also navigate through the various available airtel recharge offers and opt for them by downloading the Airtel app on your smartphones. Moreover, you can also perform various other functions such as altering your plans, checking out your call/data balance, and go through your bill details or pay your bills using the user friendly applications.
- Unlimited calls + 28 GB data (Cap of 1GB per day).
Validity- 28 days
- Unlimited Airtel to Airtel calls + 2GB data (For 4G enabled sim cards only.
Vodafone recharge offers:-
How to find?
- Dial *121# in order to search for the best offers in your region.
- Key-in *111*2*2# for data balance related enquiries.
- Dial *111# for other balance related enquiries.
- Also, you can dial 198 or 199 from your Vodafone numbers to get your grievances addressed.
My Vodafone app
This app from Vodafone is available on both, ios as well as android operating system is a one stop destination for payment of bills, mobile recharges, managing your Vodafone account, buying bonus cards and monitoring your data usage. The app also notifies use about latest offers and discounts that you can avail.
- Unlimited local+ STD calls, 28 GB 4G data (1 GB for each day)
Offer just available for new customers.
- Unlimited local and STD mobile calls along with 1 GB data per day.
All SMS at a price of 25 paise/SMS.
Valid for 28 days
Reliance Jio recharge offers:-
How to find?
- The customer care and complaint redressal number for Reliance Jio is 1800 889 9999 if you are using any other operator or device.
- On the other hand, the helpline number for Jio customers is 199.
Just like Vodafone or Airtel, Jio strives to stand out on the competitive front hence, it launched the Jio application for all smartphones using which you can manage your Jio account services along with your bonus cards. Also, you can monitor your existing data and voice consumption and you can also alter your plans by a few clicks!
- No restriction to local and STD calls, 1 GB data per day
Bonus card would be valid for 84 days
- Unlimited local and STD calls, 20GB of data
Post consumption of 20GB, speed would be reduced to 128 Kb/s
Valid for 56 days
Idea recharge offers:-
How to find?
- Dial 12345 to enquire about the latest offers and plans or if you seek general customer service. The call would cost 50p for 3 minutes.
- To contact the customer care executive regarding commencement or withdrawal of any service or any complaint, dial 198 (toll free).
Customer satisfaction plays an important role in the telecom sector and their convenience is definitely a matter of utmost importance for the operator. One can download the Myidea app on his apple or android enabled smartphone and enjoy a host of services such as customised offers, viewing of transaction history, payment of bill etc. with just a few taps.
- Unlimited local and STD calls on all operators + 35GB 3G data + 3000 SMS
5GB monthly data along with 1GB per day
Valid for one month
- Unlimited local or STD or National calls to any network + 35GB data (21.6 Mbps)
3000 local and STS SMS free
Validity- One month
Aircel recharge offers:-
How to find?
- Dial 121 for any account related queries.
- For any product or plan related information, dial 1288.
- Call on 198 from your Aircel mobile in order to get your complaints addressed.
Get a plethora of functions and exclusive benefits handy on your smartphones with the help of the Aircel app. The various services facilitated by the app are balance monitoring, multiple account management, bill payments, account recharge and much more.
- 155 full talk time + 155 local SMS (Valid for 30 days) + 155MB data (Valid for 10 days)
The data provided is 2G
Validity- 30 days
- Get Rs. 100 talk time
All mobile calls would be charged nominally (20p/min)
Valid for a period of 28 days
As the competition intensifies, various mobile operators are hustling to outshine the others when it comes to customer satisfaction and in this pursuit of capturing the market-share, the mobile operators are treating their customers with numerous attractive offers and discounts.
Moreover, they are also providing different mediums to their customer to view and enquire about these offers along with certain click-to-action options such as bill payments using the smartphones, mobile recharge etc.
Therefore, today the ball is in the consumer’s court and they are certainly experiencing an era characterized by the highest degree of convenience accompanied by feasibility!
Tags: Airtel recharge offers, Vodafone recharge offers, Reliance Jio recharge offers, Idea recharge offers, Aircel mobile recharge offers.